Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Unstoppable Power Within



The Unstoppable Power Within, Volume One, Imagine the Possibilities
By Kieran A. Revell, “The Success Wizzard”

Date Review Posted:  September 20, 2013
Authors:  Kieran A. Revell
Release Date:  July, 2013
  ***** (A case could be made that I would only review the best of the best because if while reading a book it does not hold my interest, I would not finish it and therefore would not review it.)

Format:  Consists of 18 Chapters, each filled with great quotes, and quotes from the author.  Each chapter is one segment of a planned journey to success.  At the end of each chapter there is summary of Lessons Learned that were discussed in each chapter.

Reason For Reading THIS book:  I became a Facebook friend of the author, Kieran Revell and very much enjoyed his posts.  We became email friends so when his book hit the market there was no decision in regards to reading it, I simply had to.  It was a decision that I will long treasure.

Number Of Times I Have Read This Book:  One time.   Intend to purchase a supply of the books to give as gifts.  It is that good!

Brief Summary of Content:   I absolutely love this book.  I found that while reading it, the process took much longer than most books I have read.  I would read just part of a chapter and my mind would begin to wonder and think about what I just read.  The book causes you to think and that is always a very good thing – THINKING!  It WILL cause you to think not only about where you are right at this moment but also where you want to be in the future and they it helps you create a plan to get you to where you want to be.  The best way to describe what is in the book would be to simply list the Chapter Titles; which are:


  • Dare to Dream
  • The Essence of Self-Belief
  • Learning Life’s Lessons
  • Commit to Change
  • Removing the (Glass) Ceiling on Success
  • Being the Best You Can
  • The Awesome Power of Transformational Change
  • Taking Care of Your Health and Fitness
  • Develop a Clear and Supported Plan of Action
  • Sales and Marketing Knowledge
  • Effective Communication
  • The Gentle Art of Persuasion
  • Additional Streams of Income
  • The Value of Effective Time Management
  • The Necessity for Saving Money
  • Effective Steps to Problem-Solving
  • The Challenge of Procrastination
  • Empowering Our Children


Who Should Read the Book?    Everyone!

Final Test:  Would I read the book again?  ABSOLUTELY AND I AM!  Would I give it as a gift?  ABSOLUTELY and I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and critiques are always welcome.