Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
JEFFREY GITOMER GEM ON REJECTION; HE CALLS IT BS! http://www.gitomer.com/articles/ViewPublicArticle.html?key=ajcdMibak3P1TC6xdsjS7Q%3D%3D
WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT; ACTUALLY I DID. With the explosion of the social media, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Plaxo, etc, what happens to all the accounts and info when a family member dies. Sounds goofy but it does present a problem. Check out this article on “Social Media Wills”; it may clear this subject up a bit: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/05/the-social-media-will-an-expert-guide-to-your-digital-afterlife/257112/
LOUISIANA REACHES HIGH RANK EVER IN CEO SURVEY: Want some good news, read this article about what Chief Executive Officers now think of the State of Louisiana. Will raise your spirits: http://www.louisianaeconomicdevelopment.com/led-news/news-releases/louisiana-reaches-highest-rank-ever-in-ceo-survey.aspx
CREATE A URL FOR YOUR PHOTO: Ever try to upload a photograph only to discover it asks for a URL from which to pull the photo? It is a roadblock to what you want to accomplish. Here is a free site where you can create a URL address for the photo you want to upload. Not quite self explanatory but it does work.
MLS DUES RENEWAL is fast approach, please plan ahead. The dues are due on or before June 30, 2012. You will be considered delinquent after July 31 and should that happen for anyone in the Market Center there is only one option, returning the license to the state because it is quite probable that MLS access will be terminated for the entire Market Center if not paid.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
From Page 97. On the subject of creating WRITTEN GOALS. “In the Yale graduating class of 1953, 3 percent had specific goals that were written down. Twenty years later they went back andsurveyed the same graduates and found that not only were the 3% happier andmore fulfilled, but they were also worth more monetarily than the other 97% put together. Why? Well, when they met their original goals they went back and marked themoff and wrote new ones. Their minds(their own personal computers) work to make it happen.” www.MichaelPDunn.org
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
FROM THE WORLD OF STEVEN WRIGHT: The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
LATEST NUGGET: Just posted the latest Nugget for the Noggin, "Look, Jimmy is the only one in step", Enjoy, Gymbeaux www.NuggetsForTheNoggin.com