Your Newsletter link: www.ReadforAChange.com
- Quote: A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease." "That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."
- Latest Nugget; What Can We Learn From A Heart AttackSelling the Seller on http://www.nuggetsforthenoggin.com/.
- Selling the Seller on Buying. Negotiating At Its Fundamental Best by Jeffrey Gitomer. http://www.gitomer.com/articles/View.html?id=15986
- http://www.dropbox.com/. Free site with a lot of potential to share files
- Lew Smallwood quote; good stuff
- 5 Ways To Leave a Legacy by Jon Gordon http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=pkr9qun6&et=1104607026576&s=13724&e=001jeOBQF3TQooedBWsXWtqhZb5eY0prGXdz_f4LQQ3LOS4enlg0z3QLZYPDgvXslho8vd335xtZUfBmMFm6kJvECjKaevOq0BHgJlCdE0SxL6R0B4LZVzuE5z-MhX0DiCJv2s5s-TOLcUtg9GfipaVvy9BZdB5taQDdWRe2WkEdCybGu1l3v232Q==
- Zig Ziglar's Most Recent Newsletter http://www.ziglar.com/newsletter/?p=989
- The Power of Positive Self-Talk by Brian Tracy http://www.salesdog.com/newsletter/2011/nl0514.htm#newsletter